My User Subpages
- Jason Kimberley
- Jason Kimberley/A001221
- Jason Kimberley/A002822
- Jason Kimberley/A047160
- Jason Kimberley/A051031
- Jason Kimberley/A060408
- Jason Kimberley/A061422
- Jason Kimberley/A068933
- Jason Kimberley/A068934
- Jason Kimberley/A082467
- Jason Kimberley/A167625
- Jason Kimberley/A185184
- Jason Kimberley/Beatty quadratic
- Jason Kimberley/CDEall6
- Jason Kimberley/CDEge eq
- Jason Kimberley/C girth ge 4
- Jason Kimberley/C girth ge 5
- Jason Kimberley/C girth ge 6
- Jason Kimberley/C girth ge 7
- Jason Kimberley/C girth ge 8
- Jason Kimberley/C k-reg girth eq g index
- Jason Kimberley/C k-reg girth ge g index
- Jason Kimberley/D girth ge 4
- Jason Kimberley/D girth ge 5
- Jason Kimberley/D girth ge 6
- Jason Kimberley/D k-reg girth eq g index
- Jason Kimberley/D k-reg girth ge g index
- Jason Kimberley/E girth ge 4
- Jason Kimberley/E k-reg girth eq g index
- Jason Kimberley/E k-reg girth ge g index
- Jason Kimberley/Moore bound
- Jason Kimberley/Omega
- Jason Kimberley/base4digits
- Jason Kimberley/lattice numerology
- Jason Kimberley/magma
- Jason Kimberley/magma/Cge gkn
- Jason Kimberley/magma/Dge gkn
- Jason Kimberley/magma/Ege gkn
- Jason Kimberley/regular graphs index
- Jason Kimberley/sand
- Jason Kimberley/sqrt base
- Jason Kimberley/test
Sequences to edit
Regular Graph Counting
New sequences: rows 4 to 12 (known longer than intersection with the fully known anti-diagonals) of the square array A167625.
Vertex labeled regular multigraphs with loops allowed (): comment that A006003 appears to also be the number of 2n-regular multigraphs on 3 vertices with loops allowed.
Make cross-references amongst sequences that list record runs in, or are subsequences of, A001221 (the number of distinct prime divisors of n): A007304, A046386, A046388, A046389, A046800, A048692, A048932, A059958, A064708, A064709, A067024, A072664, A072664, A079482, A080569, A086560, A087977, A087978, A093548, A138206, A138207, A140078, A140079, A154573. Check the results of this search and that search.
I have written Magma code for the Euler_transformation.
Vertex labeled regular multigraphs with loops allowed (): have corrected the definition of A005816 to be for multigraphs.
Made user subpages using the wikified versions of File:CDE Cg.zip.gz.
Other to do
Ensure that I have used the style from Style_Sheet#Style_sheet_for_contributors_to_OEIS_Wiki in my tables.
Contribute to House of Graphs the hard to compute non-cubic graphs when the number per case is small.