Here is one of my projects: IMSLP Orchestra to do world premiere recording of Symphony by Franz Asplmayr.
I graduated from Wayne State University with a bachelor's degree in Film Studies in 2008. In 2004, I wrote for WSU's student newspaper, The South End, an article on the celebration for the 100,000th sequence to be added to the OEIS, A100000.
A065474: Decimal expansion of the Feller–Tornier constant , where is the th prime.
This number is the density of squarefree numbers such that their successors are also squarefree (see A007674).
- A239797 Decimal expansion of .
- A238271 Decimal expansion of .
- A237042 UPC check digits.
- A236603 Lowest canonical Gray cycles of length .
- A235365 Smallest odd prime factor of .
- A234522 Decimal expansion of .
- A233748 Number of graphs on n vertices with edges colored with at most four interchangeable colors under the symmetries of the full edge permutation group.
- A232499 Number of unit squares, aligned with a Cartesian grid, completely within the first quadrant of a circle centered at the origin ordered by increasing radius.
- A231963 Concatenate with its UPC check digit.
- A230624 Numbers with property that for every base , there is a number such that , where is the sum of digits in the base expansion of .
Sequences in the News
- Feb 01 2018 Alphabet announced a $8,589,869,056 = $A000396(6) stock buyback.
- Jan 03 2018 Largest known term of A000043 announced: 77232917.
- Nov 18 2016 PrimeGrid proves that 10223 is not a Sierpinski number, since 10223 × 2 31172165 + 1 is prime. So no changes to A076336 for now.
- Sep 14 2016 Tom Greer discovers the twin primes 2996863034895 × 2 1290000 ± 1 using PrimeGrid, TwinGen and LLR.
- Jan 19 2016 Largest known term of A000043 announced: 74207281, also discovered by Curtis Cooper.
- Mar 02 2014 Fredrik Johansson announces a computation of the partition number p(10 20) ≈ 1.8381765 × 10 11140086259, the largest known term of A000041.
- Dec 06 2013 Microsoft launches a challenge to find large non-Mersenne primes, A138837.