The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences® (OEIS®) Wiki
This is the Wiki part of the OEIS
- Here you will find discussion pages related to the OEIS—everything except the sequences themselves.
- Important: The main OEIS lookup page is http://oeis.org. Use that page for looking up a sequence, searching the database, contributing new sequences, editing sequences, etc.
- Welcome to OEIS
- Index to OEIS and its subsidiary indexes: constants (warning: a very large file), fractions, recurrences, triangles
- Works Citing OEIS
- Register (so you can submit sequences or suggest changes).
- Trouble registering, logging in, changing password or email address, remembering name, changing name
- Error messages: Unexpected error while authenticating, Server broke handling request, Proxy error, etc.
- Why am I limited to 3 submissions
- Questions and Answers Page For OEIS
- FAQ for OEIS; OEIS Help Page Have a question about the OEIS? Enter it here!
- JSON Format, Compressed Files
- Editorial Board
- Registered Users
- How replies to a query are ranked
- Recent additions to OEIS (sequences with keyword "new")
- Awards and press clippings
- Suggested Projects
- Deleted sequences
- About the OEIS banner
- More Pages
- OEIS Log (server esoterica)
- Pictures from the OEIS: The (Free) OEIS Store
- Sequence Fans Mailing List
- Videos of talks about OEIS by Neil Sloane: Oct 2017: Part 1, 2, Slides; Jan 2017: Part 1, 2, Slides; Sep 2015: Part 1, 2; Feb 2015: Part 1, 2; Oct 2014: part 1, 2; Feb 2013: Part 1, 2
- OEIS: The MOVIE
- Alexa, ask OEIS for the digits of pi
- Policy concerning pages on the OEIS Wiki
- Good Behavior Guide For Contributors and Editors
- Style Sheet for contributors
- Instructions for General Users, Associate Editors, and Editors-in-Chief
- Complaints About Editing
- Examples of What Not to Submit
- Integer Sequences K-12 Conference, 2015; Talks at OEIS 50 Workshop, 2014; Suggestions from OEIS 50 Workshop; The 2004 OEIS 100K E-Party
- John Riordan Prize of $1000 for the best solution to an open problem in the OEIS in 2015.
The OEIS is owned, maintained and supported by The OEIS Foundation Inc. - please give generously!