User:M. F. Hasler
Maximilian F. Hasler
To contact me, you may send me a message using the toolbox link E-mail this user (if you are logged in). You may also benefit from the power of wiki syntax to compose your message on my "User talk" page (click on [+] to add a new section), but maybe nevertheless notify me in a short e-mail to increase hope for a quick answer.
Academic position and education:
- Maître de conférences HDR (associate professor, habilitated) in mathematics at Université des Antilles, Martinique. F.W.I.
- Ph.D. in theoretical physics from Université de la Méditerranée, Aix-Marseille II - Luminy, France.
- Magistère of Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon (DEA de Physique Théorique)
- Diplom-Physiker from Universität Karlsruhe, Germany.
- algebras of generalized functions (functorial & sheaf-theoretical aspects, algebraic analysis, applications)
- number theory (integer sequences; computational number theory; primality tests)
- mathematical models of nature (in various meanings: from classical & quantum gauge field theory to epidemiology and models for hurricanes).
See http://www.univ-ag.fr/~mhasler for more information.