Born in 1976 in Pisa (Italy).
- Master degree in Mathematics, University of Pisa (Italy) with score 110/110 cum LAUDE.
- Post-Degree Specialization in Mathematics and Physics, Specialization School for pre-University Teaching (“SSIS”), University of Pisa, with score 80/80.
- Intensive Specialization Course ("Corso di Perfezionamento") on the teaching of mathematics and physics, University of Pisa.
- Second level Master in Probability and Statistics, University of Rome "Tor Vergata".
- Second level Master in Cryptography, University of Rome "Tor Vergata".
- From 2005 teacher of mathematics and physics in secondary schools (“licei”) of the province of Pisa.
- From 2008 teaching assistant for "Geometry and Linear Algebra", Bachelor degree in Engineering Mechanics, University of Pisa.