This site is supported by donations to The OEIS Foundation.
An amateur mathematician whose contributions are:
- A conjecture pertaining to Carmichael numbers proved by Carl Pomerance (see A162290)
- A couple of published papers:
- "Euler's generalisation of Fermat's theorem—a further generalisation", ? Hawaii International Conference on Statistics, Mathematics, and Related Fields, 2004
- "Minimum universal exponent generalization of Fermat's theorem", 5th Annual Hawaii International Conference on Statistics, Mathematics and Related Fields, 2006
- Other sequences like A123239, A164946, A163956, A165806, A165808-A165809, A167190, etc.