User:Olivier Gérard/Instructions For General Users fr
Instructions For General Users of the OEIS
- The main OEIS page is http://oeis.org. Use that page for looking up a sequence, searching the database, contributing new sequences, editing sequences, etc. There is no charge for using any part of the OEIS.
- For more information about the OEIS, see the Welcome Page
- The OEIS Wiki contains discussion pages related to the OEIS---everything EXCEPT the sequences themselves.
- The old OEIS web sites (www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/ and oeis.org/classic) are now obsolete, and will redirect to http://oeis.org.
- To edit an existing sequence or to contribute a new sequence, you must first register with the OEIS Wiki. Then use the same user name and password for the main OEIS page.