User:Anatoly E. Voevudko
Anatoly E. Voevudko, Ph.D.
Professional experience (latest: 2001-2012)
California State University, Long Beach, CA
CSULB Library and Academic Technology Services
Chief Software Developer (Programmer Analyst, Expert)
Currently retired. Staff Emeritus.
Was a member of AMS, ACM and IEEE Computer Society.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science
- M.S. in Mathematics and M.S. in Computer Science.
Publications (a few selected)
- Voevudko, A.E. Steps Toward Next Generation Computer Based Systems , Proc. ECBS ‘99. IEEE Conference and Workshop on Engineering of Computer-Based Systems (Nashville, TN, March 7-12, 1999), pp. 270-276.
- Voevudko, A.E. Generic aspects of unified design methodology for computer-aided systems, Prepr. of the 6th IFAC/IFIP/IFORS/IEA Symposium on Analysis, Design and Evaluation of Man-Machine Systems (Cambridge, MA, June 27-29, 1995), MIT, pp. 735-740.
- Voevudko, A.E. and V.I. Tsurkov. Multi-language processors for computer systems, Industrial applications of Artificial Intelligence (J.L. Alty and L.I. Mikulich eds.), North-Holland, 1991, pp. 141-145.
- Voevudko, A.E. Basic components for software design and integration, Proc. of the Int. Conference. Software-90 (Tver, USSR, November, 1990), Tver, 1990, Vol. 3, pp. 46-47.
Socrates (470 BC - 399 BC)
- "As for me, all I know is that I know nothing."
- "Question everything."
Terence (195 BC - 159 BC)
- "Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto" ("I am human, I consider nothing human alien to me.")
- "There are as many opinions as there are people: each has his own correct way."
François de La Rochefoucauld (1613 - 1680)
- "Passion often makes a fool of the cleverest man and often makes the most foolish men clever."
- "Nothing is given so profusely as advice."
- "Only great men have great faults."
- "One must listen if one wishes to be listened to."
Edgar Rice Burroughs (1875 - 1950)
- "We are, all of us, creatures of habit."
- "If it's written as Liverpool, it should be read as Manchester." (GB linguists joke)
- "Never postpone for tomorrow what can be done after tomorrow."
- "Any good initiative is always punishable."
- Card games
Equations and Primes
- I'm interested in all types of equations. (Well... Not in all types for sure.)
- Some aspects of my research of primes' presentation would be published soon (not for OEIS).
My PARI scripts
-  My OEIS PARI Scripts.
-  Operations with sequences (3 PARI scripts with testing samples).
-  Library of small functions useful for text presentation of numbers, working with lists/vectors, testing, calculating metrics, handling strings, plotting, etc.
- Note: this VoeLib.gp page has the latest versions of scripts (if compare to VoeLib1.txt below).
-  Testing VoeLib.gp library.
- [4a] Media:VoeLib1.txt View/save VoeLib.gp ([3,4] above) as txt-file. Note: this file is rare updated.
-  My Mixed PARI Scripts.