Sequences From Classic Books
- For a long time I have had the idea of making a series of concordances which would list the integer sequences to be found in certain classical books.
- The idea is that when you are reading one of these books, these concordances will give pointers to the On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences (the OEIS) whenever an interesting sequence is mentioned. This will enable you to see the terms of the sequence, recurrences, formulae, other references, links, recent progress, etc.
- So far the following of these concordances have been produced:
- Sequences from Stanley's Enumerative Combinatorics
- Sequences from Comtet's Advanced Combinatorics
- Sequences from Harary and Palmer's Graphical Enumeration
- Sequences from Graham, Knuth, Patashnik's Concrete Mathematics
- Sequences from Miklos Bona, editor, Handbook of Enumerative Combinatorics
- Sequences From Finch's Book Mathematical Constants