This site is supported by donations to The OEIS Foundation.
Why am I limited to 3 submissions
- If you are restricted to three submissions at a time, this is because your submissions usually require editing, and we are very short of editors.
- Remember that all the editing is done by volunteers. We have no paid staff, and we are swamped with submissions.
- Reasons your submissions needed editing include:
- Unclear definition (imprecise thinking)
- Poor English
- Sequence was not of general interest
- Errors in sequence
- Badly formatted submission
- Links or references not in correct order
- Sequence was already in OEIS
- It is strongly recommended that you look at the changes that the editors make, and learn from what they do. It is a very bad idea to repeatedly make the same errors.
- People who submit perfectly formatted submissions do not have a limit of 3.