Hi Tilman, please have a look here. Peter Luschny 07:37, 27 May 2011 (UTC)
Tilman: I am interested in the definition of A211351, specifically the "type" mentioned there. Could you explain the definition to me? I'm on seqfan. William J. Keith 22:44, 12 May 2014 (UTC)
- Type k = the k-th integer partition as defined by A194602
- Actually the combination of this triangle and this example should tell you everything.
- The types are the horizontal axis in the triangle.
- The example illustrates, that A211351(6,3)=30.
- Tilman Piesk 23:01, 12 May 2014 (UTC)