User talk:M. F. Hasler/drafts/A171253
Axxx : Largest members of decadal prime triplets
Note: this is not the talk page for sequence A171253 (Semi-sums (average) of any two distinct Mersenne primes (A000668)), but what I planned to submit with that A-number during the OEIS migration in 2010.
But this sequence has a slight conceptual problem if defined as "largest member of decadal prime triplets", (possibly requiring repetition in case of decadal prime quadruplets), so we rather define it as:
The largest prime in each decade (10k,10k+10) containing at least three primes.
t=primepi(10); for(d=2,999,(2+o=t)< (t=primepi(10*d) && print1(precprime(d*10)","))
- A008470: Decades with prime triplets. My notes: ../A008470. Originally ../A171251
- A238713: Least member of decadal prime triplets. My notes: User talk:M. F. Hasler/drafts/A238713
- ../A171253 Largest member of decadal prime triplet
- A008471: Exactly 3 out of 10m+1, 10m+3, 10m+7, 10m+9 areq primes. My notes: ../A008471 - originally planned to be ../A171254 : Decades containing exactly 3 primes
- ../A171255 Least prime in a decade containing exactly 3 primes
- A238716: Run lengths of decadal prime triplets. My notes: ../A238716; initially planned to be ../A171256
- A238715: Least prime of a run of 3 or more consecutive decadal prime triplets. Notes: ../A238715; initially planned to be A171257 : ../A171257