Sequences I've Added
- A256120: Number of tautologies in propositional calculus of length n.
- A257175: The smallest m such that the m-th triangular number is greater than or equal to half the n-th triangular number.
- A258272: The smallest amount which cannot be made with fewer than n British coins.
- A258274: The smallest number of cents which cannot be made with fewer than n American coins.
- A261155: The highest rugby (union) score that can be made in n or fewer ways.
- A263987: Number of ways of ordering integers 1 to n such that each number is either a factor of or larger than its predecessor.
- A277275: Number of contradictions in propositional calculus of length n.
- A277276: Number of tautologies and contradictions in propositional calculus of length n.
- A285176: Elastic numbers: numbers n with two or more digits such that for any number m made by inserting any number of 0's between the digits of n, m is a multiple of n.
- A286334: The smallest number a such that there exists an integer b such that a/b is equal to n% rounded to the nearest percent.
- A305461: The number of one-digit numbers, k, in base n such that k^2 and k^3 end in the same digit.
- A321235: Haiku numbers.
- A334247: Number of acyclic orientations of the edges of an n-dimensional cube.
- A334248: Number of distinct acyclic orientations of the edges of an n-dimensional cube.
- A334304: Number of distinct acyclic orientations of the edges of an n-dimensional cube with complete graphs as facets.
- A334306: Number of distinct acyclic orientations of the edges of a three-dimensional n-sided prism with complete graphs as faces.
- A340266: The number of degrees of freedom in a quadrilateral cell for a serendipity finite element space of order n.