This site is supported by donations to The OEIS Foundation.
User:Jaume Oliver Lafont
Engineer. Started contributing to the OEIS in 2007, in sequence A058962.
- A154920 Denominators of a ternary BBP-type formula for log(3)
- A165998 Denominators of Taylor series expansion of 1/(3*x)*log((1+x)/(1-x)^2)
- A164985 Denominators of ternary BBP-type series for log(5)
- A166486 Periodic sequence [0,1,1,1] of length 4
- A165132 Primes whose logarithms are known to possess ternary BBP formulas
Permutations of integers
General expressions for log(p/q) appear in the sequences.
Table of logarithms
Equivalently, as permutations of the harmonic series minus itself:
Riemann series theorem makes this possible.
Series for eπ
Approximations to e and π
- The family including A165903 and A165896 was studied in Re:A family of quadratic recurrences by Andrew Hone.
- A165904 and A165905 are Somos-4 variants.
Lucas numbers and log(2)
Some of these results have been included in the following works.
- David H. Bailey, A Compendium of BBP-Type Formulas for Mathematical Constants (formulas 44, 46, 47, 48, 49, 54 and 55 -these numbers need to be updated-)
- Richard J. Mathar, arXiv:1207.5845 Yet Another Table of Integrals] (formulas 0.179, 0.180, 0.183, 0.184, 0.191, 0.192, 0.193, 0.194, 1.39 -these numbers need to be updated-)
- Eric W. Weisstein, e Approximations (formula 9)
- Sum of inverses (new in May 2013)
- Most sequences
- Factorials links A000142, A000166 and A003048
- Harmonic series
- Pi supertask
- Pi includes several new sequences with properties.
- Constants Integrals and series for log(2), π, (log(2))2, π2
- A000796 Decimal expansion of Pi
- Zero relations
- BBP binary and ternary formulas
- 2^n mod N
- Sum of Reciprocals of Tetrahedral Numbers