Engineer. Started contributing to the OEIS in 2007, in sequence A058962.
- A154920 Denominators of a ternary BBP-type formula for log(3)
- A165998 Denominators of Taylor series expansion of 1/(3*x)*log((1+x)/(1-x)^2)
- A164985 Denominators of ternary BBP-type series for log(5)
- A166486 Periodic sequence [0,1,1,1] of length 4
- A165132 Primes whose logarithms are known to possess ternary BBP formulas
Other binary BBP formulas
Permutations of integers
General expressions for log(p/q) appear in the sequences.
Table of logarithms
As generalized Mercator series (or BBP-type formulas in base 1):
Equivalently, as permutations of the harmonic series minus itself:
Riemann series theorem makes this possible.
Approximations to and
Lucas numbers and log(2)
Some of these results have been included in the following works.
- David H. Bailey, A Compendium of BBP-Type Formulas for Mathematical Constants (formulas 44, 46, 47, 48, 49, 54 and 55 -these numbers need to be updated-)
- Richard J. Mathar, arXiv:1207.5845 Yet Another Table of Integrals] (formulas 0.179, 0.180, 0.183, 0.184, 0.191, 0.192, 0.193, 0.194, 1.39 -these numbers need to be updated-)
- Eric W. Weisstein, e Approximations (formula 9)