Research assistant with a teaching contract at university Kassel,Germany
(diploma:Social Assistance; later research assistant in geriatric rehabilitation, software engineering for clinical computer network and dostributed process documentation;
now teaching courses in introduction into social research and statistics),
Numbertheory is a nonprofessional ambition for a quite long time...
- 2011/02/14 Tetration OEIS-focused introduction into the term "Tetration"
Sequences contributions (sequences or comments):
- 2011/02/14 A184011 coefficients for the half-iterate of exp(x)-1
Articles related to, focused on or even initiated by sequences and their study in context of OEIS
- A "Dream" of a sequence <pdf> That beautiful sequence occured when the exp(x)-function is expressed by an infinite product instead by the defining powerseries
See: A067911 A137852 A006973
- Continued Fractions (1) a nice continued fraction has relations into OEIS,
See: Numerators: A052852 denominators:A000262
- Bell-numbers <pdf> A treatize on E.T.Bell's numbers, its generalizations (which are much documented in OEIS) and some less known properties like divergent sums et.al.
- Bernoulli-numbers (2) <pdf> I found another recursive definition for the Bernoulli-numbers (which was in fact discovered in the end of 19'th century).
The treatize has some flavour of something like "eigensequences"
See: A106268 A001700
- Pascalmatrix tetrated An approach to apply iterated exponentiation to matrices condensed to become this treatize.
The "tetrated" pascalmatrix shows some sequences of numbers which are also in the OEIS, related to "forests with n nodes and height at most 1,2,3,..."
See: A000248 A000949 A000950 A000951 A000272
and also A124824