This site is supported by donations to The OEIS Foundation.
Complaints About Editing
- If you feel that your proposed contribution to the OEIS was unfairly edited, you can write something below.
- Please give as many details as possible.
- For example, you might say: "On Jan 01 2011 I submitted a formula for sequence A123456. It was deleted by the editors — why?"
- However, before you post anything here, check the History tab for the sequence, because the "pink" discussion boxes probably already explain the reasons for the editors' decision.
- Remember also that when you registered with the OEIS, you agreed that your proposed contributions could be edited, altered or deleted — see The OEIS Contributor's License Agreement.
- The initial version of this page (with an empty list of complaints!) was created by N. J. A. Sloane (Editor-in-Chief), Feb 02 2011