"keyword uned" indicates that this sequence was not edited, usually because of time pressure. Perhaps someone could edit this sequence.
Incoming sequences are usually edited to check that
- the sequence is worth including
- the definition is sensible
- the sequence is not already in the OEIS database
- the English is correct
- the different parts of the entry all have the correct prefixes: cross-references are in %Y lines, formulae in %F lines, etc.
- any %H lines are correctly formatted (this is easy to get wrong)
This category currently contains no pages or media.